12 Clever Gravestones by People Whose Sense of Humor Will Live Forever
Just because some people are no longer with us, it doesn’t mean they can’t make us smile — even after their death. A number of photos taken in cemeteries show how people turned their tombstones into a final place for humor with their witty epitaphs.
Bright Side presents the most ridiculous pictures of gravestones that make the idea of death a bit funnier and easier to deal with.
12. “Found this tombstone at a cemetery in Salt Lake City, Utah.”
11. Well, we all have flaws…
10. “I chuckle every time I go to the cemetery.”
9. Just stating the obvious.
8. The tombstone of Elijah Bond, inventor of the Ouija Board. We can still keep in touch.
7. That’s so reassuring!
6. Paul’s Scrabble gravestone
5. “My grandfather always had a great sense of humor…”
4. “Walking through a cemetery when all of a sudden…”
3. Just avoid answering calls from unknown numbers.
2. Great expectations!
1. Please, do not disturb!
If you’ve got a picture that belongs on this list, feel free to share it with us in the comments!